Tony joined the Inovayt team in 2013 and is a Director of Inovayt Wealth. He has 30 years experience in the financial services industry and has held senior roles at MLC/NAB and AXA. He has vast superannuation experience and is passionate about helping clients grow their wealth as well as tailoring life insurance solutions to protect it. He is also a qualified Mortgage Broker and can assist his clients with loan solutions and cashflow planning.
His areas of expertise include:
- pre and post retirement planning and tailoring superannuation and pension solutions,
- developing tailored investments solutions including regular investment plans,
- creating tax-efficient life insurance and income protection plans (inside and outside super),
- and self-managed super funds (SMSF).
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management
- Certificate of Self Managed Super Funds
- Bachelor of Business Degree
- Firstfolio National Silver Broker of the Year Award (2012)
- Firstfolio National Gold Broker of the Year Award (2011)