Buying a home
Saving for a home deposit can feel overwhelming at times, but it doesn’t have to be. Having a home loan budget planner for purchasing your next house will help you achieve your goal sooner.
What are the benefits of buying a home?
Buying a home will be one of your most significant financial milestones, and there are many ways you can achieve this.
We can help you navigate the road to homeownership in the most efficient way possible.
The benefits of homeownership are endless, including:
- Increased equity in your own financial asset rather than your landlord’s.
- A secure place to live for you and your family.
- A place to call your own.
- Tax advantages associated with property classed as a primary residence.
How can the Inovayt Wealth team help me buy a home?
Getting the keys to your home is the end goal. However, there are so many important steps and things to consider prior to the purchase. We help our clients work through these important stages and provide an understanding of the factors for consideration, including:
- How to budget and save for a home loan. Understanding how a home purchase impacts your budget. Long-term plans for the property. ‘
- Impact on Aged Pension and Centrelink entitlements.
- Access to support and concessions – First Home Buyer Grants, Super Saver Scheme and Deposit/Stamp Duty Concessions.
If you want to break into the property market, get in touch with our team of experts today.