Looking for a mortgage broker on the Sunshine Coast?
Start your journey, contact Inovayt Sunshine Coast today
Mortgage Brokers Sunshine Coast
Are you a first home buyer on the Sunshine Coast?
Are you ready to buy your next home?
Are you ready to refinance?
Our most frequently asked questions
A mortgage broker will assist you in preparing for pre-approval. They help you to manage your expectations while seeking transparency with lenders. Simultaneously, they liaise with lenders and deal with stakeholders.
- They assist you to strategise your savings and prepare you for pre-approval.
- They help you to manage your expectations and advocate for transparency.
- They assist with stakeholder management.
- They can save you time by acting as a ‘middle person’ between you and the lender.
By doing all the leg work for you, a mortgage broker simplifies the process of buying a home. They save you time by assessing your financial situation and accessing a range of deals that aren’t available to consumers. A mortgage broker will also check to see if you’re eligible for grants such as the Queensland First Home Owners Grant, Regional Home Building Boost Grant or HomeBuilder grant.
- They are experts in the industry.
- They save you time.
- They’re on your side.
- They get to know your financial situation.
Refinancing gives home owners the opportunity to access a reduced monthly repayment amount on their mortgage. Reassessing your mortgage every two years or as your circumstances change is important. Refinancing can help you to consolidate debt and access extra funds via the equity in your home.
- Opportunities to make extra repayments
- Consolidation of debt
- Access to cash via the equity in your home