Looking for a mortgage broker in Melbourne?
Start your journey, contact Inovayt Melbourne today
Mortgage Brokers Melbourne
The housing market in Melbourne is highly competitive, and with a skilled mortgage broker in your corner, you can be sure you’re increasing your chances of securing a home.
Are you a first home buyer in Melbourne?
Buying your first home is a day many of us dream of. At Inovayt, we take you through your very own finance journey, from the time that buying a home is simply a dream right up until settlement. We appreciate that everyone’s on a different path so we will tailor the solution to you.
Are you ready to buy your next home?
Have you found your dream family home, or are you ready to renovate your current home? When it comes to what’s next on your homebuyer journey, we’ll walk you through your options of whether it’s best to purchase or renovate. We can also assist you with the decision to sell or rent your current home.
Are you ready to refinance?
If the last time you reviewed your mortgage was more than two years ago, it’s time to reassess! Your mortgage isn’t something you should set and forget and your home loan should be reviewed every couple of years or as your circumstances change.
Our most frequently asked questions
Finance can often be tricky to get your head around. We know you generally have many questions that need answering, so we’ve put together our most asked questions for you.
- They assist you to strategise your savings and prepare you for pre-approval.
- They source and present multiple lending scenarios.
- They help you to manage your expectations and advocate for transparency.
- They assist with stakeholder management.
- They can save you time by acting as a ‘middle person’ between you and the lender.
- Most mortgage brokers don’t charge you.
- They are experts in the industry.
- They save you time.
- They’re on your side.
- They get to know your financial situation.
- They do the work for you.
- They have access to things you don’t.
- They can guide you through the process.
- They advise you as to whether you’re eligible for deals and rates, such as the First Home Owners Grant in Victoria, the First Home Buyer Duty Exemption, First Buyer Duty Reduction, PPR Concession or an Off-The-Plan Concession.
Refinancing looks different for everyone. Some of the possible benefits include:
- Reduced monthly repayments
- Fixed monthly repayments
- Opportunities to make extra repayments
- Consolidation of debt
- Access to cash via the equity in your home