Jordan joined the Inovayt team in July 2013. Jordan is a very driven and eager individual who is passionate about the finance and property investment industries.
Jordan’s main objectives are to educate and inform prospective clients and business partners about Inovayt’s unique offering and to develop and maintain relationships with clients and business partners alike. With his in-depth knowledge, Jordan has the ability to achieve his clients desired outcomes, tailoring the entire process in accordance with their different needs.
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Better Business Awards Finalist (Best Independent Office 2016)
- Better Business Awards VIC Finalist (Best Loan Administrator 2016)
- Better Business Awards Finalist (Best Independent Office 2015)
- Better Business Awards VIC Finalist (Best Loan Administrator 2015)
- Firstfolio National Silver Broker of the Year Award (2012)
- Firstfolio National Gold Broker of the Year Award (2011)