Commercial Brokers Sydney
Are you a business owner in Sydney?
Looking for a business loan?
Is a business overdraft suitable for you?
Could a business investment loan benefit you?
Can development finance help your business?
Our most frequently asked questions
Business loans are great for several reasons. Some of the reasons business owners love them include:
- Having the opportunity to borrow $10,000 or more for business purposes.
- Having the ability to make extra repayments, with an option to redraw funds.
- Having the flexibility to make interest-only payments on the amount you owe.
- The flexibility that comes with loan repayment options.
Getting assistance from a commercial broker can assist in increasing business success. Working with an expert means that you can get access to benefits like:
- An extensive commercial lending experience
- Strong relationships within the lender networks
- A choice of over 30 lenders
- Representation of your business to your chosen lender
- A long-term client relationship
- The use of competitive tension to secure great interest rates, structures, and reduced fees
It’s common to assume that bankers and brokers are the same things. Although they both help you get a loan, there are a few main differences between them. These include:
- A high turnover in business banking means you’ll constantly need to explain your business.
- Bankers always look after the bank’s best interests rather than your businesses.
- Banks have appetite changes in lending and policy which can restrict your business growth.
- Banks won’t reduce your risk by spreading your loan across multiple lenders
- As there’s no competitive pressure, banks can dictate the interest rates and fees.
Financing Your Business
Invest time into your business finances. Our business finance guide unpacks everything you need to know about financing your business.