Commercial Brokers Nelson Bay
Do you own a Nelson Bay based business?
Searching for a business loan that suits your needs?
Understanding business overdrafts
Utilising business investment loans
Taking advantage of development finance
Our most frequently asked questions
Balancing growth and finance is never easy, but business loans do offer a unique set of advantages.
- Borrowing potential from small to large amounts, depending on your needs.
- Flexibility when it comes to repayment options.
- Liaison with a large variety of lenders to match you with the perfect loan.
- Fund redraw option with flexible repayment terms
Our commercial brokers are proud of our commitment to the community and love seeing small and large businesses in the local area thrive. They work alongside you to make informed financial decisions that positively affect the outcomes of your business growth.
- You will benefit from strong relationships within the lender networks.
- Strong network of over 30 lenders.
- Developing strong client relationships that will benefit you in the future.
- Partnering with someone with a proven track record in the commercial lending space.
While both brokerages and banks can offer you similar services and may look similar from the outset, they are not the same. These are some of the key differences.
- Brokers offer a more personalised experience and have your best interest at heart.
- Brokers offer you a much vaster product suite, allowing you a greater range of options.
- Business banks do not work alongside you. Rather, they just sell you a product and move on to the next client.
- Banks are high risk as they will not spread your loan across lenders for risk appetite.
Financing Your Business
Invest time into your business finances. Our business finance guide unpacks everything you need to know about financing your business.