Commercial Brokers Canberra
Are you a business owner in Canberra?
Do you need a business loan?
Have you considered a business overdraft?
Could a business investment loan benefit you?
What is development finance?
Our most frequently asked questions
Business loans provide business owners with opportunities for growth. Some of the reasons business owners love them include the following:
- Having the chance to borrow $10,000 or more for business purposes.
- Having the ability to make extra repayments, with an option to redraw funds.
- Having the flexibility to make interest-only payments on the amount you owe.
- Having the flexibility that comes with loan repayment options.
Enlisting the help of a commercial broker can help to increase your progress toward business success. When you work with an expert, you’re giving yourself access to benefits like:
- An extensive commercial lending experience
- Strong relationships within the lender networks
- A choice of over 30 lenders
- Representation of your business to your chosen lender
- A long-term client relationship
- The use of competitive tension to secure great interest rates, structures, and reduced fees
Many of us think that bankers and brokers are the same things. Although they both help you obtain a loan, there are a few main differences between them. These include:
- Higher turnover in business banking, which means you’ll constantly need to explain your business.
- Bankers always look after the bank’s best interests rather than your businesses.
- Banks have appetite changes in lending and policy which can restrict your business growth.
- Banks won’t reduce your risk by spreading your loan across multiple lenders
- As there’s no competitive pressure, banks can dictate the interest rates and fees.
Financing Your Business
Invest time into your business finances. Our business finance guide unpacks everything you need to know about financing your business.