Commercial Brokers Adelaide
Are you a business owner in Adelaide?
Looking for a business loan?
Is a business overdraft suitable for you?
Could a business investment loan benefit your business?
Can development finance help your business?
Our most frequently asked questions
When looking at the benefits of business loans, it’s no wonder business owners love them. Some of the benefits include:
- The potential to borrow $10,000 or more for business use.
- Being able to contribute extra repayments with a fund redraw option.
- Making interest-only repayments on what you owe.
- The flexibility offered with loan repayment options.
A commercial broker works with you to increase the chance of business success while empowering you to make informed financial choices. Working with an expert will give you benefits like:
- Extensive experience in commercial lending,
- Strong relationships within lender networks.
- Over 30 lenders to choose from.
- Representation of your business to your chosen lender.
- Long-term client relationships.
- Great interest rates, structures and reduced fees secured using competitive tension.
As both help you to obtain a loan, it’s easy to get them confused. Some of the main differences between the pair include:
- Constantly needing to explain your business due to high turnover in business banking.
- The bank is number one – they put their best interests before your businesses when helping you secure a loan.
- Your business growth can be restricted by the banks’ appetite for changes in lending and policy.
- The bank won’t spread your loan across multiple lenders to reduce your risk.
Banks can dictate the interest rates and fees without competitive pressure.
Financing Your Business
Invest time into your business finances. Our business finance guide unpacks everything you need to know about financing your business.