Why should I consider an investment property?
Many Australians start to consider an investment property as a way to build wealth once they’ve paid off a substantial amount of their first home.
There is no doubt that investment property financial returns can be great, however, there are many variables to consider when determining whether it will meet your financial needs and objectives, including:
- Can I afford an investment property?
- Should I be paying off more of my mortgage instead?
- Should I consider other investments outside of property like managed funds?
- Are there tax advantages associated with owning an investment property?
- What are the tax implications of owning an investment property?
- Are there other indirect ways I can invest in property?
If you need advice on whether an investment property is a viable option, please get in touch with one of our financial planners.