Having started professional life as an Accountant, working for one of the Big 4, Dimitri quickly realised he wanted to be a ‘creator’ in business rather than a ‘recorder’ of business. In 2006, he left the corporate world of Banking behind to began his career in Property, where he gained experience overseeing the entire life cycle of a commercial property development.
In 2015, Dimitri completed his Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management and now works closely with people in supporting their progress with property, whilst still actively investing and developing for himself.
- Diploma of Finance & Mortgage Broking Management
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Economics) – University of Melbourne
- Certified Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Licensed Real Estate Agent QLD (License No. 4024782)