Business owners are great at running their business but are not always aware of the best way to represent their business to a lender for approval.
An Inovayt commercial broker will work alongside you to fully understand your business needs and lending requirements to maximise your opportunity for a positive outcome.
A business loan can help you:
- borrow $10,000 or more for business purposes
- make extra repayments with the option to redraw
- make interest only payments on the amount you owe
- have flexibility in how you repay your loan
How you can benefit from working with an Inovayt commercial broker
- Extensive commercial lending experience
- Strong relationships within the lender networks
- A choice of 30 plus lenders to choose from
- Representation for you and your business to the lender
- Long term client relationship
- Ability to use competitive tension to secure great interest rates, structures, and reduced fees
- Advanced planning and positioning of your application to ensure the highest opportunity of approval with the lender of choice
- Spread risk between various lenders when appropriate
- Full service of business finance solutions from business loans, overdrafts, home loans, asset finance, trade finance, short term funding, and financial planning
The difference between a banker and a broker
- Business Banking Managers move on regularly
- Each time you are assigned a new Business Banking Manager you will need to explain your business operations again…and again
- A Banker will always look after the bank’s best interest, not yours!
- Banks have appetite changes in lending and policy which can restrict your business growth
- Banks won’t reduce your risk by spreading your loan across several lenders
- No competitive pressure means the bank dictates the interest rates and fees