Looking for a commercial broker in Lake Macquarie?
Start your journey, contact Inovayt Lake Macquarie today
Commercial Brokers Lake Macquarie
Are you a business owner in Lake Macquarie?
Are you searching for a business loan?
Can a business overdraft benefit your company?
Could a business investment loan benefit you
How can development finance help my business?
Our most frequently asked questions
Business loans are a fantastic option for companies who are looking to grow. Some of the benefits business loans have are:
- The opportunity to borrow $10,000 or more.
- The ability to make extra repayments with an optional fund redraw.
- The flexibility to make interest-only payments on the amount owing.
- The flexibility that comes with repayment option.
A commercial broker educates you on the financial ins and outs of your business. They work with you to help you make informed financial decisions that encourage business growth. Working with a commercial broker means:
- You’re partnering with someone who has extensive commercial lending experience.
- You will benefit from strong relationships within the lender networks.
- You’ll have the option to choose from over 30 lenders.
- You will represent your business to your chosen lender.
- You’ll develop a long-term client relationship.
On the surface, they may seem the same, but there are quite a few important differences between bankers and brokers. Some of these include:
- The need to constantly explain your business due to a high turnover in business banking.
- Your best interests aren’t always kept in mind with a banker, as they are always looking after the best interest of the bank.The appetite changes in lending and policy that the banks have, which can restrict your business growth.
- A banker won’t spread your loan across multiple lenders as a way to reduce your risk.
- Banks can dictate the interest rates and fees due to the lack of competitive pressure.
Financing Your Business
Invest time into your business finances. Our business finance guide unpacks everything you need to know about financing your business.